The City of Detroit through this RFI seeks feedback on the number and type of projects that wou
Supplier Information and Instructions
- Food Services Program Bid Opportunity
- Detroit Supply Schedule - Printing Services Suppliers Needed
- Apply for Neighborhood Opportunity Fund (Non-Profits)
- Solar Deployment, seeking information from renewable energy developers, particularly those with experience deploying solar energy projects.
- Request for Qualifications for ongoing Proposal N Trash-Out Services.
- Request for Qualifications for ongoing Janitorial/Custodial Services.
Welcome and we look forward to doing business with you!
The Office of Contracting and Procurement is always looking for businesses that can provide a variety of quality goods and services throughout the City of Detroit. To become a City of Detroit supplier, be sure to register and then search for open bids and update your company information on the supplier portal.
IMPORTANT Supplier Note:
There MUST be a signed contract or purchase order from the Office of Contracting and Procurement before beginning any work with a City of Detroit department or agency. Invoices submitted with dates before a contract or purchase order is approved and signed by the Chief Procurement Officer, will not be honored.