Supplier Information and Instructions
The City of Detroit bids benefit businesses by generating revenue, enhancing reputation, and providing brand exposure. Winning bids also offer an opportunity to contribute to community development, economic revitalization, and infrastructure upgrades, while creating a sense of community pride. Select a program below for more information.
- Take part in this week's open bid opportunities.
- If you are having trouble navigating Oracle, please join our e-procurement team for weekly technical assistance sessions.
- Heilmann Park Capital Improvements, demolition and construction services needed for park improvements.
- Chandler Park Fieldhouse/Dome, encompass site work, utilities, parking, and landscaping, including recreation space inside of the dome.
- CLOSING SOON - Blight Tree Removal and Trimming, furnishing all labor, equipment, materials, and expertise necessary to remove or trim trees.
Welcome and we look forward to doing business with you!
The Office of Contracting and Procurement is always looking for businesses that can provide a variety of quality goods and services throughout the City of Detroit. To become a City of Detroit supplier, be sure to register and then search for open bids and update your company information on the supplier portal.
IMPORTANT Supplier Note:
There MUST be a signed contract or purchase order from the Office of Contracting and Procurement before beginning any work with a City of Detroit department or agency. Invoices submitted with dates before a contract or purchase order is approved and signed by the Chief Procurement Officer, will not be honored.