Report problem

Illegal Dumping can be report via Improve Detroit:

Contact Detroit Animal Care and Control (DACC) to locate or report lost animals and to keep dog licenses and rabies vaccines up-to-date.

The City of Detroit is taking a stand against graffiti. Thanks to Detroit City Council and Mayor Mike Duggan, vandals now face stiffer penalties. Anyone who defaces a property and causes more than $1,000 in damages will be charged with a felony and could face jail time.

How do I report inappropriate or unprofessional behavior by the Detroit Police Department?

Get information about potholes, pothole repair and how to report potholes.

Report broken or badly-timed traffic signals.