Request service or assistance

If you are unable to attend the hearing on the hearing date listed on the blight ticket or hearing notice, you are entitled to one (1) adjournment.  However, you must request the adjournment at least one day before the scheduled hearing and pay the $20 adjournment fee.

.media {display: block;}

In order to be eligible to obtain a city building permit, certificate or zoning variance, you must obtain a "blight clearance" from the Department of Appeals and Hearings that certifies that you do not have any unpaid blight ticke

Contact Detroit Animal Care and Control (DACC) to locate or report lost animals and to keep dog licenses and rabies vaccines up-to-date.

Information about handicap signs and how to request them

Information on how to connect to homelessness resources for yourself or someone in need.