- Outdoor dining program offers safe dining options amid COVID-19 restrictions
- Program begins Dec 1.
City’s top public health officer is joined by top three healthcare system CEOs to ask residents to “Reimagine the Holidays”
- New sign ordinance sets sensible regulations on signs and lifts ban on advertisements in the central business district
- Ordinance brings city code on signs up to national standards and promotes aesthetically attractive uses
- City ho
The Detroit City Planning Commission will hold two public hearings to consider proposed changes to the zoning and Master Plan for the Eastern Market area on Nov. 19 at 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Arts Innovation Grant Program
Detroit Parks & Recreation recently launched its Parks & Recreation Improvement Plan Survey. The primary goal of the survey is to create a sustainable plan for investment and increase public awareness and stewardship of Detroit parks.
- Detroit’s positivity rating rises to 6.8%, but still lower than surrounding counties and state
- Testing available daily at Joseph Walker Williams Recreation Center
- Rapid testing being conducted at homeless centers and nursing homes
The Platform opens Obama Building, brining affordable housing and retail to Old Redford
The Platform celebrated the opening of the Obama Building, a historic bank building in the Old Redford neighborhood, Nov. 12.
Detroit: Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit (MM-O-DD) presents an exhibition COUTURE 313 during November 2020 thru January 2021.
- Program has reduced street flooding complaints by 70%
- DWSD made an initial $3.9 million investment in equipment, hiring and training when program was launched in 2017
- Program uses mapping system and tablets to track catch basin ma