Request for Proposal
ARPA: Joe Louis Greenway Debris Removal/Clean-Up
Severe Weather Awareness Week Being Observed in Michigan March 19-25, 2023
- Statewide Tornado Drill on Wednesday, March 22 at 1 p.m.
The City of Detroit announces renaming of Troester-Hayes Park in honor of late community advocate Marlowe Stoudamire
- Community members, advocates, and family work to keep Stoudamire's legacy alive
- Renaming sparks a more than $200,000 park improvement plan
A halal-culinary adventure: Motor City Match winner, with deep community ties, celebrates restaurant opening ahead of Ramadan
- Supreme Café, a Detroit restaurant, bakery and catering service in the Bagley neighborhood, specializes in making food that is organic, gourmet and halal-friendly
- The establishment has hosted more than 500 free food giveaways for the elderly, homeless and yo
Nuggets Dispensary, City’s First New Detroit Legacy Recreational Marijuana Business, Celebrates Grand Opening
Council President Pro-Tem James Tate, Deputy Mayor Todd Bettison, and other city officials joined Black-owned Nuggets Cannabis Co. Detroit Dispensary to celebrate its grand opening last Saturday. Nuggets Dispensary is a family-owned business, run by longtime Detroiters, Dr.
ARPA - Home Repair Renew Detroit Roofing
RFP 183287: ARPA - Home Repair Renew Detroit Roofing
The City is looking to fill more than 100 seasonal positions to beautify Detroit
- General Services Department hosts multiple job fairs for on-the-spot hiring
- Minimum qualifications with starting pay at $15.30 an hour
City of Detroit Offering Community Emergency Response Team Volunteer Training Beginning March 23
- Training includes disaster preparedness, search & rescue, medical care
Mayor Duggan Announces the City’s First Fully Electric Vehicle (EV) Fleet at Municipal Parking Department
Today, the Municipal Parking Department has become the first city department to fully convert its fleet to all electric, announced Mayor Mike Duggan.