The Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) is sharing details of an accident that occurred this morning involving a DDOT bus as part of the De
Detroit Department of Transportation
We help residents and visitors get to their destinations
We help residents and visitors get to their destinations.
The Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) is the largest public transit provider in Michigan that serves the city of Detroit, surrounding suburbs, and neighboring cities, including Highland Park and Hamtramck. DDOT prides itself on providing reliable, clean, safe, and efficient service to an average of 85,000 riders daily.
The Improve Detroit app now features a “Bus Shelter” category! Report broken glass, a missing bench, or other issues via the app.
- Download the app https://detroitmi.gov/ImproveDetroit
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom of the home screen
- Take a picture, submit a picture from your photo library, or select “No Photo”
- Move the map to select the location and tap “Next”
- Scroll down to “Bus Shelter Issues”
- Add as much information as you have – the more the better!
- Tap “Submit”
Thanks for riding and helping to improve DDOT!