Senior Digital Connection
Series of Basic Digital Literacy Skills-Building Courses
7pm to 8pm Every Thursday
The Office of Digital Equity & Inclusion and a team of basic digital literacy instructors will provide the senior community citywide with 30min in-person/online basic digital literacy courses, every Thursday, 7pm to 8pm at senior facilities, faith-based organizations, Tech Hubs or recreation centers.
Basic Digital Literacy Skills-Building Courses Schedule:
- Basic Smart Phone/ Smart TV Functionality/Options for Apple/Android
- How to access, create and share content on social media and create an email accounts
- Basic Microsoft Product Skills-building
- How To Access and Manage Video Calling Platforms and Avoid Ransomware
- Signing up for Fintech, Telehealth and online payment.