Detroit Department Of Elections Appointment Only Office Visits
The office will reopen the week of June 8, 2020, office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for in-person counter transactions and appointment-only services for:
- Administration Services call 313 876-0190
- Pollworker inquiries, scheduling call 313 876-0231
To provide critical services and protect public health, we implemented protocols that allow us to reopen in a way that ensures the safety of employees and the citizens of Detroit.
Strict health and safety protocols are encouraged; including wearing masks, standing six feet apart, using desk shields, and continuously disinfecting shared or common surfaces. Doors will be locked and a greeter will let customers with appointments in. A copy of the department’s reopening preparedness plan can be found on our website www.detroitmi.gov/elections.
Those with appointments must;
- Arrive at the appointment alone
- Wear a mask or homemade face covering over their mouth and nose
- Wait in their vehicle or outside prior to the appointment time and maintaining six feet distance at all times
- Cancel their appointment if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 within 14 days of the appointment