Our community funding is based on Census count. Read more...
Detroit Department Of Elections Appointment Only Office Visits
The office will reopen the week of June 8, 2020, office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for in-person counter transactions and appointment-only services for:
- Administration Services call 313 876-0190
- Pollworkerr Inquires, Scheduling call 313 876-0231
To provide critical services and protect public health, we implemented protocols that allow us to reopen in a way that ensures the safety of employees and the citizens of Detroit.
Strict health and safety protocols are encouraged; including wearing masks, standing six feet apart, using desk shields, and continuously disinfecting shared or common surfaces. Doors will be locked and a greeter will let customers with appointments in. A copy of the department’s reopening preparedness plan can be found on our website www.detroitmi.gov/elections.
Those with appointments must;
- Arriving at the appointment alone
- Wearing a mask or homemade face covering over their mouth and nose
- Waiting in their vehicle or outside prior to the appointment time and maintaining six feet distance at all times
- Cancelling their appointment if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 within 14 days of the appointment