Detroit City Council Executive Session - 4-27-2020
Detroit City Council will be meeting virtually using a videoconference on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for Executive Sessions.
The Executive Sessions may be viewed in the following manner.
1. Watch via Channel 10
2. Watch online by using https://detroitmi.gov/government/city-council and clicking on Channel 10.
3. To attend by phone only, call one of these numbers:
Enter Meeting ID: 330332554##
4. To attend online: https://cityofdetroit.zoom.us/j/330332554
To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the zoom application.
1. Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing *9
2. Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
a. Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
b. Apple computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
To be consistent with how Public Comment has been handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will still be enforced
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments, will not be able to speak at the meeting
All interested persons are invited to be present and be heard as to their views. Persons making oral presentations are encouraged to submit written copies to the City Clerk’s Office [email protected] via e-mail, for the record.