Board of Water Commissioners September 2023 Meeting
The Detroit Board of Water Commissioners will have its September monthly meeting on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 2 p.m. at the Water Board Building. The public may also view the meeting through Zoom.
View the presentations and other meeting documents here.
Detroit Board of Water Commissioners
September 2023 Meeting
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Attend Meeting Virtually
To attend online: https://cityofdetroit.zoom.us/j/81572635118
Use Passcode: 482262021
Attend by phone: call one of these numbers:
Use Meeting ID: 815 7263 5118
Use Passcode: 482262021
Request for Public Comment on September 20, 2023
You may provide your public comment in-person or via Zoom (see below).
In-person attendees for BOWC Regular Meeting
- Upon entering the Water Board Building, DWSD Security will do temperature checks and require everyone to complete a Visitor COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- If you want to make public comment, complete the form available in the Board Room and it will be provided to the Chair. The Chair will call on you during the appropriate time.
- We respectfully request that you maximize your three minutes by sharing all your comments/questions at one time.
- You will only be called upon once for public comment
- Once the chair closes public comment, there will be no other comments from the public accepted and all public attendees will not be acknowledged during the remainder of the meeting.
Attending via Zoom for BOWC Regular Meeting
- During the public comment section, raise your hand using the Zoom hand icon on your desktop or mobile device, or if calling into the meeting by phone, press *9 to raise your hand (press *6 to unmute when called upon).
- We respectfully request that you maximize your three minutes by sharing all your comments/ questions at one time.
- You will only be called upon once for public comment.
- Once the chair closes public comment, there will be no other comments from the public accepted and all attendees will remain muted for the duration of the meeting.
With advance notice of seven calendar days, the City of Detroit will provide interpreter services at public meetings, including language translation and reasonable ADA accommodations. Please contact the Water and Sewerage Department Board of Water Commissioners at (313) 224-4704, or email [email protected] to schedule these services.
Water Board Building