Zoning Verification Letters
A Zoning Verification Letter describes information about a specific parcel, including:
- Zoning district
- Overlay zones
- Current legal land use
- Permissions regarding proposed use
These letters can provide information about a property so you can know if your project is allowed on a specific site.
A Zoning Verification Letter costs $80.
Step 2. Fill out an application online
- Select the 'Planning' tab
- Select 'Create an Application' at top of screen
- Check "Check I have read and accepted the above items", then select "Continue application"
- Click small arrow next to Zoning Verification and select 'Zoning Verification'
- 'Continue Application' through each step
Step 2. How to pay
- In the application, under 'Pay Fees', enter a Quantity of "1" & press 'Recalculate'
Step 3. Once payment is completed you should receive your letter within 5 - 7 days.