Ascension Southeast Michigan Hospitals
Ascension Michigan ministries have established COVID-19 triage areas near all emergency departments. This includes: Ascension Macomb-Oakland, Warren Campus, Ascension Macomb-Oakland in Madison Heights, Ascension St. John Hospital, Ascension River District, Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital, Ascension Providence Novi Hospital and Ascension Providence Southfield Hospital.
Curbside Screening Sites:
- Dearborn, Royal Oak, Troy: 6 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Grosse Pointe, Farmington Hills, Taylor, Trenton and Wayne: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Detroit Medical Center
Seven days a week, 5 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Henry Ford Hospital
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Screening Site: Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Monday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Location is on the surface lot of One Jackson Square, 100 E. Michigan Avenue in Jackson. One person, one vehicle being tested. People are required to call 313–874–7500 to schedule an appointment at the screening site. This is only for people who have symptoms of fever, dry cough and shortness of breath.
McLaren Macomb Hospital
- Drive-up screening tent, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. for patients already experiencing symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- Do not need appointment but will be seen in the order of arrival
St. Joseph Mercy
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. Walk-in tents available for drop-in screening, 11a.m. - 11 p.m., hours subject to change
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia. Drive up screening, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., hours subject to change