Our community funding is based on Census count. Read more...
Children's Special Health Care Services
Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) provides specialty services to children with special needs and their families. CSHCS ensures that all children with special needs receive:
- Coordinated and ongoing comprehensive care
- Case management
- Private and/or public insurance (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Early and continuous screening for special health care needs
- Vision and hearing screening
- Inpatient, emergency and outpatient hospital services, laboratory, X-rays and prescription drugs
- Durable medical equipment (DME), physical, speech and occupation therapy
- Inpatient and outpatient mental health services.
You are eligible for CSHCS if you are a Michigan resident and have children ages 0 - 21 years with a qualifying medical condition. CSHCS is open to families at all income levels.