Blight Clearance

In order to be eligible to obtain a city building permit, certificate or zoning variance, you must obtain a "blight clearance" from the Department of Appeals and Hearings that certifies that you do not have any unpaid blight tickets.  A blight clearance is also required to bid and purchase foreclosed property at the Wayne County Tax Auction and from the Detroit Land Bank Authority (DLBA).

For More Information Visit: