Board of Police Commissioners Meeting - October 21, 2021
Due to the Epidemic Health Order issued August 25, 2021, the Board voted at its Thursday, August 26, 2021 meeting to suspend in-person meetings for the rest of the year.
The Epidemic Health Order affects public bodies starting September 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021 due to COVID-19.
The Board will use its virtual or remote meeting schedule. All meetings start at 3 p.m. each Thursday on Zoom.us.
Thursday, October 21, 2021 Domestic Violence
On the Web:
Use the following link and follow prompts:
1. Call one of the these numbers:
1(929) 436-2866 1(312) 626-6799
1(346) 248-7799 1(301) 715-8592
1(253) 215-8782 1(669) 900 -6833
2. Enter the BOPC Meeting ID: 397380647 and press ##
The virtual or remote meeting will use a Smartsheet form for public comments:
* Presentations Topics are subject to change. Please review each meeting agenda for updates.
The Board of Police Commission allows one hour from 3 -4 pm for the public to request to speak during oral communications on the Agenda.
- For those viewing or listening by Zoom: To make a request without smartsheet, meeting participants may use "raise hand" icon on the website or press #9 on the telephone.
- For YouTube and Facebook viewers: Due to technical limits, please enter public comments into Smartsheet.
For meeting minutes and videos, visit www.detroitmi.gov/bopc
With Advance Notice of Seven Calendar Days, The City of Detroit will provide interpreter Services at Public Meetings.
To schedule: (313) 224-4950 | TTY Number 711 | email [email protected]
** BOPC meetings air on City TV Channel 21 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday @ and 10:00 am and 7:00 pm. Video access also is available anytime @ detroitmi.gov/bopc.