Women who are Pregnant or Recently had a Baby (Sisters)
SisterFriends Detroit provides services to women who live in Detroit, and who are either pregnant or recently delivered a baby within the last 6 months.
The Benefits of being a Sister
- You will be linked to a SisterFriends Mentor, Community Health Worker (CHW), Social Worker, Nurse who will:
- Commit to being there for you and your baby from pregnancy to the baby’s first birthday
- Connect with you every week (in person, by phone, or through text)
- Link you to community resources and services
2. Provide Educational Enrichment Classes
3. Provide Free transportation to your doctor appointments
Many times, SisterFriends and Sisters become like family and stay in touch long after the child turns one! For more information, call 313-876-0412 or 313.961.BABY.