Due to today's (January 28, 2019) inclement weather, iDecide Detroit Teen Health center will be closed starting at 1 pm.
The Detroit Health Department now offers reproductive health services through the Federal Title X program. This program allows the Health Department to provide high-quality reproductive health care to adults and adolescents at low or no-cost. No insurance is required. Caring for your reproductive health with sensitivity and compassion is our commitment. We offer options to help meet the needs of your desired family size. It’s reproductive health YOUR WAY! The Detroit Health Department is here for you.
Reproductive Health Services Available
- Information on birth control and sexual health
- Help choosing the birth control method that best fits your life
- Help planning a healthy pregnancy when you want a baby
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV
- Preventive health exams to screen for cancer or other health issues
Reproductive Health Services are Voluntary, Confidential, and Affordable
- Services are charged based on your ability to pay
- You can use your insurance, including Medicaid
How we can help you:
iDecide Detroit connects you to health care providers near you to help you with:
- STI/HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control options
- Social Work ad Counseling
CALL US TODAY! 313-876-4319
Interested in having iDecide attend an event or provide education? Please contact [email protected] for more information.