Community Members Resources
- PLWH: Person Living with HIV
- PrEP: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- PEP: Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- nPEP: Non-Occupational Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- U=U: Undetectable = Untransmittable
- LGBTQ+: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer
- Tx: Treatment
- ART: Antiretroviral Therapy
- State of Michigan PrEP Directory
- Michigan PrEP and PEP Navigator Directory
- Wayne County, Michigan PrEP Directory
- Wayne County PrEP Directory Google Map
Includes prescribing locations, HIV prevention services, and other support services.
- You can order condoms from the Detroit Health Department by clicking here.
- The Detroit Health Department is excited to offer home HIV test kits free to residents of Detroit, Highland Park, and Hamtramck. You can order at-home HIV tests by clicking here.
- For more information, click here.