Paid Pick-Up Bulk Collection Service
Department of Public Works offers a Paid Bulk Collection Service to help residents remove unwanted debris from their yards.
How to Guide for Paid Pickups:
- Fill out Paid Pickup Bulk Collection Request Form or call DPW Solid Waste Division (313) 876-0004
- A DPW employee will respond to your request within 1 business day and will provide you with an estimate for removal.
- The charge for removing debris is based on the size and weight of the debris.
- Provide DPW with payment for pick up.
- Cashier's Check, Money Orders, and Credit Cards are accepted. No cash can be accepted.
- DPW removes debris
- Most types of debris including branches, construction/renovation materials, and couches are accepted.
- Debris must be accessible from the front curb - DPW will not remove debris from garages, alleyways, or yards.