Complete the 2020 Budget Priorities Survey to give your input! Start Survey
Apply now for the Rauschenberg Medical Emergency Grants
NYFA is pleased to announce that the Rauschenberg Medical Emergency Grants program is now accepting applications.
The national Rauschenberg Medical Emergency Grants program will provide one-time grants of up to $5,000 for recent, unexpected medical, dental, and mental health emergencies experienced by artists in financial need.
Grants are available to visual and media artists and choreographers currently residing in the United States, District of Columbia, or U.S. Territories who have limited resources.
Applications are now open and will close Monday, October 26, 2020 @ 11:59PM EDT. An informational video is available here.
● Open to visual and media artists and choreographers.
● Open to artists who reside in the United States, District of Columbia, or U.S. Territories.
● Open to artists whose adjusted gross annual income is $75,000 or lower for an individual, or $150,000 for joint filers, averaged over the last two federal tax returns.
● The emergency must have occurred in the past 6 months.
● Applicants must demonstrate current and ongoing activity in artistic discipline/s.
● Applicants cannot be enrolled in any degree-seeking program.
● Artists of color and artists with disabilities, and those living outside of the East and West coasts are particularly encouraged to apply. All application and eligibility questions should be directed to [email protected].
New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) is proud to partner with the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation to administer this new national emergency grant program called Rauschenberg Medical Emergency Grants.