If you are a participant of the I-75 EMP Phase 2 and were unable to attend the community meeting, please make sure to click on the link below to re
I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program
The Bridging Neighborhoods I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program offers home mitigations to address noise and air quality impacts from increased truck traffic related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project. Eligible homes may receive some or all of the following mitigations updated windows, updated HVAC systems, air filters, and insulation.
Homes eligible for the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program:
- Are located in the yellow or green zones of the Bridging Neighborhoods Program map (within 300 feet of the expanded I-75 Service Drive).
- Have not been acquired by the Michigan Department of Transportation to facilitate construction of the bridge.
The first enrollment period for the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program was from January 2, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
The second enrollment period for the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program is from February 1, 2020 to April 30, 2020.
For more information about the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program, call the Bridging Neighborhoods office at 313-628-2231.
How to apply: To check eligibility and enroll in the program, verify eligibility and complete an application here.
- Must live in either the YELLOW or GREEN zone on the map AND
- Must own a property that is within 300 feet of the planned I-75 Service Drive AND
- Must not have been acquired by the Michigan Department of Transportation to facilitate construction of the bridge