I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program
The Bridging Neighborhoods I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program offers home mitigations to address noise and air quality impacts from increased truck traffic related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project. Eligible homes may receive some or all of the following mitigations updated windows, updated HVAC systems, air filters, and insulation.
Homes eligible for the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program:
- Are located in the yellow or green zones of the Bridging Neighborhoods Program map (within 300 feet of the expanded I-75 Service Drive).
- Have not been acquired by the Michigan Department of Transportation to facilitate construction of the bridge.
The enrollment period for the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program was from January 2, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
For more information about the I-75 Environmental Mitigation Program, call the Bridging Neighborhoods office at 313-628-2231.
- Must live in either the YELLOW or GREEN zone on the map AND
- Must own a property that is within 300 feet of the planned I-75 Service Drive AND
- Must not have been acquired by the Michigan Department of Transportation to facilitate construction of the bridge