DWSD Construction Opportunities Business to Business Workshop
The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) is calling on prime contractors and sub-prime contractors to learn about 2021 contracting opportunities.
This workshop is an opportunity for prime contractors, sub-contractors, and construction-related business owners to hear, first-hand, from leaders of DWSD about projects scheduled for this construction season. The goal of the workshop is to engage more Detroit-based contractors and to encourage overall contractor participation.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the 2021 Construction Season
- Capital Improvement Project Updates
- How to do business with DWSD
- Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity Program
- Technical Assistance
- Business to Business Networking
- Contractor Spotlights
- Palencia Mobley, P.E., Deputy Director and Chief Engineer, DWSD
- Monica Daniels, Finance Asset Manager, DWSD
- Kari Farina, Contract Analyst, DWSD
- Arielle Johnson, Deputy Director, City of Detroit Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion and Opportunity
- Michael Kelly, Director, Wayne State University Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Marygrove College, Madame Cadillac Hall, 8425 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit
Contractors, sub-contractors and construction-related businesses, register for the January 14, 2020 workshop here.