Detroit Election Commission Meeting - 5-14-2020
Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order (EO 2020-42) went into effect on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Therefore, Detroit Election Commission will be meeting virtually using videoconferencing on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.. This action is being taken in accordance with Governor Whitmer's Executive Order 2020-48, which allows electronic meetings for legislative bodies.
To attend by phone only, call one of these numbers:
Enter Meeting ID: 98245049504##
To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the zoom application.
1. Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing *9
2. Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
a. Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
b. Apple computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
To be consistent with how Public Comment has been handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will still be enforced
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments, will not be able to speak at the meeting