Application opens on January 19th at 5pm. Apply Now.
Board of Water Commissioners Meeting and Public Budget Hearing
To access the agenda, budget presentation and other agenda material in advance of the meeting, click on this meeting.
View the presentations further below and see other meeting documents here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Detroit Board of Water Commissioners is currently hosting its meetings virtually.
Detroit Board of Water Commissioners and Public Budget Hearing (FY2022)
January 2021 Meeting
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Virtual meeting details
Call in using your phone:
United States Toll Free: 855-552-4463
United States: 206462-5569
Amazon Chime Meeting ID: 7969 88 5221
Request for Public Comment by 2 p.m. on January 20, 2021
- During this meeting there are two opportunities for public comment -- the public budget hearing and the regular board meeting.
- Any member of the public who wants to speak during public comment, follow these instructions:
- Prior to submitting for public comment, please review the meeting documents posted below.
- Email [email protected] prior to 2:00 p.m. on January 20 with your full name, the phone number you will be using to call in, whether you are requesting to comment during the public hearing portion and/or the regular board meeting, and a brief description of your comment(s).
- Your phone number will not be revealed to anyone else dialing into the meeting. OR If you do not want to leave your phone number, you may email your comments to [email protected] prior to 2:00 p.m. and your comments will be read into the record at the board meeting during public comment.