Board of Water Commissioners July 2021 Committee Meetings
The Detroit Board of Water Commissioners will have its July Committee Meetings on Wednesday, July 7 at 1 p.m. at the Water Board Building. The public may also view the meeting through Zoom.
View the presentations and other meeting documents here.
Detroit Board of Water Commissioners
July 2021 Committee Meetings
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
First committee starts at 1:00 p.m. and the following committees may be adjourned to the call of the chair if the previous committee runs past the scheduled time.
You may provide your public comment in-person at the meeting, via Zoom or in writing by emailing it here.
- Upon entering the Water Board Building, DWSD Security will take temperature checks and require unvaccinated public to wear masks.
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, will be required to wear masks in the elevators.
- Vaccinated individuals will not be required to wear masks in the Board Room, unless you choose to do so.
Attending via Zoom:
- During the public comment section for each committee meeting, raise your hand using the Zoom hand icon on your desktop or mobile device, or if calling into the meeting by phone, press *9 to raise your hand (press *6 to unmute when called upon).
- We respectfully request that you maximize your three minutes by sharing all your comments/questions at one time.
- You will only be called upon once for public comment during the same committee meeting, full board meeting or hearing.
- Once the chair closes public comment, there will be no other comments from the public accepted and all attendees will remain muted for the duration of the meeting.
Water Board Building