A.B. Ford Park - Lenox Center - Community Meeting #2
PRE- REGISTER HERE
Our next community engagement will be at A.B. Ford Park - Saturday, September 12th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm where you will see initial designs and help shape the design of A.B. Ford Park and the Lenox Center!
Due to COVID-19, we are taking all the precautions possible, while engaging with everybody who would like to attend. We ask that you pre-register and plan to attend during one of the following time slots so we can limit the capacity of attendees at any one time to allow for proper social distancing:
Session 1 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Session 2 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Session 3 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Session 4 - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
All activities will take place around the closed Lenox Center. Please plan to arrive on the Lenox St. side of the park. On site registration will also be available.
If you are unable to attend the engagement at the park, please join us the following Wednesday, September 16th for a virtual experience of the activities at the park.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for your health and safety, we will follow all recommended CDC guidelines relating to parks and public spaces.
- Upon arrival, all attendees will be required to check-in/sign-in.
- Masks are required during the entire duration of the event.
- If an attendee does not have one, a mask will be provided. Social distancing will be enforced.
- If anyone has underlying conditions, are experiencing symptoms or have been around someone who has symptoms, we ask that they please remain home.
- With advance notice of seven calendar days, the City of Detroit will provide interpreter services at public meetings, and reasonable ADA accommodations. Please contact the Civil Rights, Inclusion and Opportunity Department at 313-224-4950, through TTY number 711 or e-mail [email protected] to schedule services.
Public restrooms are available on site and will be cleaned appropriately. Please note that all activities are planned with social distance in mind. Food or beverages will not be served.