- Review the Secondary Employment Agreement Contract (at the bottom of this page)
- Fill out/submit the Vendor Interest Form, Secondary Employment Agreement Contract and a Certificate of Liability Insurance with the policy attached
- Secondary Employment coordinators will contact you
- After all required documents are received, allow 1 - 2 weeks for processing approval
Review the Secondary Employment Agreement Contract for Personnel Rate Schedule starting on page 7
All Secondary Employers must obtain and keep in full force Worker's compensation insurance covering its employees, including the officer(s), with limits of coverage equal to or greater than those required by Michigan law.
No, Secondary jobs are placed in a job pool, and the officer decides which job to select.
All Secondary jobs require a minimum of 4 hours and include all shifts
- All Secondary Employment Vendor must submit the required documents which must be processed and approved before services can be performed, allow 1-2 weeks for processing/approval
- for inquires regarding immediate service for special projects, or one-time events. (Please contact our office 313-595-2217) email: [email protected]