Application opens on January 19th at 5pm. Apply Now.
Firehouse tours are scheduled throughout the year. The Firehouse Tour Program provides the public with a detailed tour of the Firehouse and information on the various apparatus housed at the station.
To request a firehouse tour:
Community organizations must send request in writing at least two weeks prior to the scheduled visit to
The letter of request should contain the following information:
- Name and phone number of contact person
- Name of organization or community group
- The organization’s fax number and e-mail address
- The fire station where visit is requested
- The date and time of requested visit
- The number of children participants and adult participants
- The ages of children participants
Based on availability, firehouse tours are normally scheduled. However, be aware that all fire apparatus is used for emergencies. If an emergency arises, firefighters must respond. Therefore, if the fire apparatus is not present upon your arrival as you requested, it is being used at the scene of an emergency.