Traffic Signals

Report a Traffic Signal Problem or Downed Wires:
Call the

Department of Public Works 24-hour Customer Service Hotline


Request Changes in Traffic Controls:

To insure proper processing of requests and for record purposes, all requests for changes in traffic controls or operations should be in writing and addressed to:


Issues with traffic signals can also be reported via 

Improve Detroit