Traffic Control Information


Damaged or Missing Traffic Control Sign or Traffic Signal and Parking Control Signs
To report damaged or missing stop signs, street name signs or any other traffic control signs and or signal please contact the

DPW Sign Shop


Sign Changes or Installations of Traffic Controls and Traffic Signals
A written request must be submitted to the


Sign Changes or New Installations of Signs Pertaining to Parking Controls 
A written request must be submitted to the


Residential Accessible Parking Signs (New Requests or Renewal Requests)
The requestor must have proper medical documentation, identification, and a valid handicap sticker issued by the Secretary of State before the City grants approval of a new or renewal of a handicap sign.  Once approved, individuals can expect installation within 90 days.
To request a Residential Accessible Parking sign, visit the

Residential Accessible Parking Sign renewal requests must be submitted to the DPW Sign Shop 30 days prior to the expiration date to retain the posting of handicap signs.


Business Signs and Curb Cuts for New Developments
Submit plans to