Detroit Police Vehicle Auction - 2-18-19
Detroit Police is holding an Vehicle Auction at 10750 Grand River , Detroit MI 48204 @ 10:00 am
- Cash Sales Only
- DPD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY BID
- Bids over $2500.00 requires a license for the deposit
- Successful bidder must have a valid Driver’s License
- Successful bidder must have money on hand
- Vehicles re-keyed at bidder expense
- Successful bidder is responsible for the removal of vehicle by 3:00 pm of the day of the auction, or storage fees will be applied.
Prior to the date of the auction, any person that has or has had a contract with the City of Detroit is required to sign an affidavit stating that you have had no involvement with, connection or foreknowledge of the vehicle you intend to purchase.
LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BID ON ANY VEHICLE THEY THEMSELVES HAVE SEIZED, THEIR COMMAND HAS SEIZED, OR THAT THEY HAVE HAD ANY INVOLVEMENT IN, CONNECTION WITH OR FOREKNOWLEDGE OF.