Application opens on January 19th at 5pm. Apply Now.
COVID-19 Vaccine Latest Updates
Detroit residents may begin scheduling appointments at the TCF Center.
The following groups can schedule an appointment by calling 313-230-0505 Monday-Friday from 9 am until 6 pm:
- Any Detroit resident 68 and older - proof of residency, utility bill or valid ID required
- Any “good neighbor" 65 and older who drives a 68 year old to TCF - Valid ID required.
- Any Detroit postal worker - Proof of employment, badge or employer paystub, required.
- The following Group B essential workers: K-12 teachers and support staff and child care workers - Proof of employment, badge or employer paystub, required.
- Federal, state law enforcement officials who live or work in Detroit and report to a job site, such as FBI, ATF, DEA, U.S. Marshall, U.S. Attorney, State Police, and Michigan Attorney General.
Active members of the clergy who live or work in Detroit and whose ministry brings them into face-to-face contact with congregation members – bring ministry ID with you to appointment
Funeral home/mortuary services employees who live or work in Detroit –bring pay stub/funeral home ID with you to appointment
There will be no cost to individuals for the COVID-19 vaccination.
See more about vaccine distribution plans in Michigan here.
See COVID-19 vaccination information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) here.