Detroiters Urged to Take Preventive Measures Against the Spread of RSV
Schedule your vaccination today.
**For Vaccination and Booster Appointments at the Detroit Health Dept. 100 Mack- Schedule online Here: https://pegsecure.qrd.by/detroitvaccinationselfscheduling or text “vaccine” to 313-329-7272**
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
OPEN DECEMBER 27-29 8 A.M. - 1 P.M.
How to schedule your own vaccination. (3 options)
Visit vaccine self-schedule website: https://pegsecure.qrd.by/detroitvaccinationselfscheduling
Text "vaccine" to (313) 329-7272
- There is no cost for the vaccine.
- Transportation and wheelchair-accessible accommodations are available if needed.
- Anyone needing a ride to get a COVID-19 vaccine shot will be able to get a free trip from the ride-sharing companies Lyft and Uber
- For adults 18+ Any form of ID is acceptable. Under 17 years of age will not need proof of identification.
- Parent or guardian must accompany children ages 5-17 to their appointment and must sign a consent form.
- Find locations by texting your address to (313) 217-3732
- Vaccines offered at pop-up events, pharmacies, and other areas in Detroit.
Locations by appointment for 6 months old and up
COVID-19 vaccines will be unavailable on below holiday dates for all locations. 100 Mack, Northwest activities center and Samaritan Center.
Veteran's Day - Fri., Nov. 11, 2022
Thanksgiving - Thurs., & Fri., Nov. 24 & 25, 2022
DHD Immunization Clinic
100 Mack Avenue
- Mon - Fri - 8:30AM to 4:30PM (Last client at 4PM)
Northwest Activities Center
- Mon - Fri - 7AM - 4PM
- Mon - Fri - 10AM to 6PM (Last client at 5:30PM)
Walk-In Locations for ages 12 and above
- Mon - Fri - 9AM to 4PM (last client at 3:30pm)
- Detroit COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- Statewide COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- See more about vaccine distribution plans in Michigan.
- See COVID-19 vaccination information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Watch: Detroit Physicians Answer Questions at Telephone Town Hall
- If I am not sick and socially distancing, why should I get the vaccine?
- If I have already had Covid-19, do I still need to get the vaccine?
- Will transportation be provided for home-bound citizens?
- What are my rights as an employee when it comes to working in a safe and compliant environment?
- Do the City-run vaccination sites offer on-site staff for potential side-effects?
Detroit Health Department Vaccinations Team:
Timiko Drew, Immunizations Manager
Tel: (313) 480-3831
Email: [email protected]
Brandon Atkins, Director of Clinical Administration
Tel: (313) 348-2883
Email: [email protected]