Here’s How You Can Get involved!
Residents can help with the Halloween Activities by donating candy or volunteering at an event. Donations of individually wrapped candy can be dropped off at any Detroit Police precinct during October.
Here are a number of family-friendly activities:
- Trunk-or-Treat events are planned at 11 Detroit Police precinct on Oct. 31. Residents should contact the Neighborhood Police Officer for their area to volunteer, donate candy, or for more additional details
- Detroit Fire Department will distribute candy at a number of fire stations Oct. 31
- Three parks and Woodward Avenue will take on a haunted look on Oct. 31 from 5 -8 p.m.
- Chandler Park, 12831 Frankfort Street, 48213
- Clark Park, 4301 W. Vernor Hwy., 48209
- Rouge Park, 11701 Burt Road,48228
- Spirit of Detroit Plaza, 2 Woodward Avenue, 48226