City Council Meetings and Agendas
Find all meetings and agendas related to the Detroit City Council.
City Council Sessions may be viewed in the following manner
Please use the link below to watch the meeting on Channel 10:
To attend by phone only, call one of these numbers:
+1 929 436 2866 , +1 312 626 6799, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782 , +1 301 715 8592, +1 346 248 7799
Use meeting id: 858 4690 3626
To attend online: https://detroitmi.gov/Online-CC-Meeting
To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the zoom application.
1. Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing *9
2. Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
a. Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
b. Apple computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
To be consistent with how Public Comment has been handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will still be enforced
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments, will not be able to speak at the meeting
All interested persons are invited to be present and be heard as to their views. Persons making oral presentations are encouraged to submit written copies to the City Clerk’s Office [email protected] via e-mail, for the record.
If interpretation or translation services are needed call The Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity at 313-224-4950.