Our mission is to develop and implement a sustainable Digital Inclusion Strategy. We envision making Detroit a National Model for Digital Inclusion by ensuring all Detroiters can access the digital world, and the opportunity that it brings.
The Department of Digital Inclusion has been working hard to bring change to the city by providing internet access, devices, and digital skills to residents.
- Hotpost lending at Detroit Public Libraries
- Low-cost Internet options
- Wifi points (313Net Asset Map)
- Computer labs at churches throughout the city
- Human I-T storefronts that offer low-cost, refurbished devices
- Digital skills classes ran by dozens of partners throughout the city