FEMA Flood Assistance & Flood Damage Claims:
- The Get A Job, Get A Ride program is free to employers who register in the program.
- Employers must verify employees meet the eligibility criteria.
- Employers are responsible for offering the Get A Job, Get A Ride program to recently hired employees who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Employers are responsible for distribution of the complimentary pass directly to each eligible employee.
- Employee must meet the Get A Job, Get A Ride eligibility criteria.
- Employees are limited to one (1) complimentary DDOT 31 Day or DDOT/SMART Regional pass, per year.
- Only DDOT 31 Day or DDOT/SMART Regional pass will be distributed as part of the Get A Job, Get A Ride program.
Who is eligible for this ONE TIME ONLY program?
- New Employee can commute on a DDOT fixed route bus
- New Employee is at least 18 years of age
- Must work a permanent full-time/part-time position
- Must have been hired within the past 30 days
- Complete the Employee Application Form to order a pass for any new employee.
- Passes will be mailed directly to the employer within five business days