Rider Alert: Bus Schedules
All of the Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) bus routes have resumed service operating according to the Saturday bus schedules, except for the following routes on a weekday schedule (Monday-Friday):
- 3 – Grand River
- 4 – Woodward
- 6 – Gratiot
- 7 – Seven Mile
- 8 – Warren
- 10 – Greenfield
- 16 – Dexter
- 17 – 8 mile
To ensure the health and safety of our drivers and passengers, DDOT will continue to:
- Clean the bus at the beginning and end of the line each time the bus completes a trip;
- Provide free rides to prevent the need for passengers to use the farebox at the front of the bus;
- Allow entry and exit from the rear doors of the bus only with the exception of all ADA passengers;
- Prohibit seating immediately behind the driver;
- Provide drivers with masks, gloves and sanitary wipes; and
- Provide free surgical masks to passengers until supplies last.
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (313) 933-1300 from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Passengers are to report any suspicious activity to the Transit Police at (313) 833-9836 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. During the weekends and holidays, calls are sent directly to voicemail and checked on the next business day.