Application opens on January 19th at 5pm. Apply Now.
Community Budget Priorities Virtual Forum
Join us for your district's Community Budget Priorities Virtual Forum
Let Your Voice Be Heard! Here's your chance to provide your input as the City Detroit develops its budget for fiscal year 2021-2022. You can review the budget presentation here or call 313-224-1927 for more information.
- District 1 Monday, Jan. 25 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- District 2 Friday, Jan. 22 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- District 3 Friday, Jan. 15 | 5 p.m.
- District 4 Thursday, Jan. 14 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- District 5 Thursday, Jan. 21 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- District 6 Wednesday, Jan. 27 | 5 - 7 p.m.
- District 7 Tuesday, Jan. 26 | 6 - 8 p.m.
Join the meeting via Zoom
https://cityofdetroit.zoom.us/j/88054739237 Meeting ID 880 5473 9237
Join the meeting by phone
(312) 626-6799 Meeting ID 880 5473 9237
Meetings also will be broadcast live on Facebook @ CityofDetroit
With advance notice of seven calendar days, the City of Detroit will provide interpreter services at public meetings, including American Sign Language, language translation and reasonable ADA accommodations. Please contact the Civil Rights, Inclusion and Opportunity Department at (313) 224-4950, through the TTY number 711, or email [email protected] to schedule these services.