Drainage Guides and Forms
The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) seeks to help customers reduce your drainage charge by verifying your parcel information, installing green infrastructure practices to receive a monthly credit, and/or participating in credit programs available to institutions.
The guides and forms listed below reference current available assistance. A credit calculator is also available to provide estimates for credits for stormwater management practices.
Drainage Program Guides:
- Section 1: A Guide to the Drainage Charge
- Section 2: A Guide to Drainage Charge Bill Adjustment
- Section 3: A Guide to Drainage Charge Credits
- Section 4: A Guide to Credits for Commonly Used Storm Water Management Practices
- Section 5: A Guide to Credit Application Process and Renewal
- Request a Site Assessment
- Water and Sewer Application for Service
- Payment Plan Arrangements
- Drainage Charge Adjustment Application
- Drainage Charge Credit Application Attachment for Disconnected Impervious Surfaces
- Drainage Charge Credit Application
- Community Outreach and Service Credit Application
A credit calculator is available to provide estimates for credits for stormwater management practices.