Bill Assistance and Credits
The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) offers several opportunities for customers to receive payment assistance and/or bill credit(s).
- 10/30/50 Plan - payment assistance for residential and nonresidential customers
- WRAP, the Water Residential Assistance Program, for low-income residential households
- Community Outreach and Service Credits Program for nonprofits
- Green credit for the drainage charge for nonresidential properties
- Capital Partnership Program for nonresidential properties installing green stormwater infrastructure projects on their site(s)