Reduce or eliminate your current year’s property tax obligation. Read more.
Bill Assistance and Credits
The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) offers several opportunities for customers to receive payment assistance and/or bill credit(s).
- 10/30/50 Plan - payment assistance for residential and nonresidential customers
- WRAP, the Water Residential Assistance Program, for low-income residential households
- Community Outreach and Service Credits Program for nonprofits
- Green credit for the drainage charge for nonresidential properties
- Capital Partnership Program for nonresidential properties installing green stormwater infrastructure projects on their site(s)