Our community funding is based on Census count. Read more...
Bringing Detroit Recreation Direct to You at Home!
Detroit Parks & Recreation is going virtual.
Explore D-Rec2U activities right from the comfort of your own home!
Detroit Parks & Recreation is taking every precaution to ensure our visitors’ safety. By implementing COVID-19 safety measures including temperature checks, PPE, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building, we are able to provide a safe recreation experience for all to enjoy.
Detroit Recreation Center Safety Measures
- Detroit Parks & Recreation staff members are regularly tested for COVID-19.
- Upon entering the building visitors will undergo screening including temperature checks and screening questions.
- Visitors should practice good hygiene including handwashing often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Visitors should practice social distancing and avoid making direct contact with others during activities.
- Visitors should be compliant with capacity standards and guidelines to protect public safety for everyone.