Our community funding is based on Census count. Read more...
Dating back to 1865, Forest Hill Cemetery is located at the corner of Meyers and Lyndon on the west side of Detroit, almost adjacent to the Department’s Adams-Butzel Recreation Comple
Mount Hazel was established in 1855 on Lahser between W. Mc Nichols and W. Seven Mile Roads.
Gethsemane Cemetery was dedicated in 1909 by two Evangelical Lutheran churches.