After-School Recreation Program
Open to ALL DETROIT KIDS grades K-8
Detroit children will have more locations for recreational activities as 12 schools become After School Fun Centers through a partnership with the City and Detroit Public Schools Community District.
The centers will operate from September 24, 2018 - June 7, 2019 Monday through Friday from 4 p.m - 6:00 p.m. and provide Detroit youth, grades K-8, can attend 12 after-school recreation centers in Detroit schools and take part in activities, such as chess, board games, arts-n-crafts, and various athletic and educational activities.
- Brenda Scott, 18440 Hoover - 4pm-6pm
- Burton International, 2001 Martin Luther King - 4pm-6pm
- Charles Wright, 19299 Berg - 4pm-6pm
- Earhart, 1000 Scotten - 4pm-6pm
- Erma Henderson, 16101 W. Chicago - 4pm-6pm
- Gardner, 6528 Mansfield - 4pm-6pm
- Gompers, 14450 Burt Rd - 4pm-6pm
- John R King, 15850 Strathmoor - 4pm-6pm
- Mackenzie, 10147 W. Chicago - 4pm-6pm
- Ronald Brown, 11530 E. Outer Dr - 4pm-6pm
- Schulze, 10700 Santa Maria St - 4pm-6pm
- Wayne, 10633 Courville St - 4pm-6pm
The program is open to Detroit children only. Parents/guardians must register their children for the program by filling out the form.