City halts use of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
COVID-19 Vaccine Latest Updates
These groups can now schedule an appointment by calling 313-230-0505 Monday-Friday from 9 am until 6 pm.
- Any resident of the City of Detroit who is age 16+.
- Any person who works in the City of Detroit whose job requires them to work from their job site.
There will be no cost to individuals for the COVID-19 vaccination.
One caller can book for multiple people in your car. You will need 6 pieces of information for each person when you make the call:
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Have you had previous allergic reactions to vaccines.
Community Saturdays - COVID-19 Vaccines.
COVID-19 Vaccines are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for any Detroit resident age 50+ or any Detroit Resident 18+ who lives or works in the city of Detroit who is required to work at a job site.
Call (313) 230-0505 Monday–Friday, 9 am – 6 pm to schedule.
Appointments are available at the following locations on:
March 27, April 3 & 10 - 9 AM to 1 PM
- Great Faith International - 10735 Grand River Ave., 48204 Enter parking off Oakman Blvd.
March 27 & April 3 - 9 AM to 1 PM
- Galilee Baptist Church - 5251 E. Outer Drive 48234
March 27 - 9 AM to 1 PM
- Greater Emmanuel Institutional COGIC - 19190 Schaefer Hwy, 48235
- New Providence Baptist Church - 18211 Plymouth Rd. 48228