Our community funding is based on Census count. Read more...
There are many local opportunities to meet different block club needs:
- Need tools for a clean-up project and don’t want to have to buy and store them? The Serve Detroit initiative has various tools available, contact Breanna Sullivan at [email protected].
- Have a neighborhood-based project you’d like funding for? Check out Ioby’s local crowd-funding platform:
- Looking to connect with a group that can help with painting and some repair work? Rippling Hope can assist block clubs with these sorts of projects:
If you think your organization would be useful to block clubs, and you would like to see it featured here, please reach out to the District Manager in your area.
Check out inspiration from other places:
- Watch Jason Roberts’s TED Talk “How to build a better block:”
- Watch Shani Graham’s TED Talk “Take a street and build a community:”
- Hear snippets of wisdom from block club captains in Chicago: