DWSD Sewer System Upgrades
Updates on Detroit Water & Sewerage Department (DWSD) sewer system upgrades.
In June 2019, the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) launched a $500 million Capital Improvement Program (CIP) to begin to upgrade the water and sewer systems throughout the city of Detroit. This page provides residents and businesses the updates specific to the sewer system.
- Charles H. Wright Academy Green Stormwater Infrastructure Project (substantially completed)
- Cornerstone Village Water and Sewer Upgrades
- Midtown and New Center Sewer Upgrades - Piety Hill, Virginia Park, New Center Commons, Brewster Homes, and Brewster Douglass
- North Rosedale Park Water and Sewer Upgrades
- Far West Detroit Stormwater Improvement Project (Winter 2022 start)
- Riverdale and Rosedale Park Sewer Upgrades (Winter 2022 start)