Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) provides specialty services to children with special needs and their families. CSHCS ensures that all children with special needs receive:
• Coordinated and ongoing comprehensive care
• Case management
• Private and/or public insurance (Medicaid/Medicare)
• Early and continuous screening for special health care needs
• Vision and hearing screening
• Inpatient, emergency and outpatient hospital services, laboratory, X-rays and prescription drugs
• Durable medical equipment (DME), physical, speech and occupation therapy
• Inpatient and outpatient mental health services.
You are eligible for CSHCS, if you are a Michigan resident, and have children ages 0 - 21 years with a qualifying medical condition. CSHCS is open to families at all income levels.